7 Step Test
- Clear Whey Protein offering 24g protein per serve
- Creatine increases physical performance (1)
- 600ml capacity Multi-purpose Shaker
- High root extract concentration & high bioavailability Ashwagandha
- Suitable for vegetarians
In this bundle we've included our Clear Whey (Berry) powder offering a high-quality protein that supports the growth and maintenance of muscle(2, 3).
We've also added our creatine monohydrate, which is easily mixable and vegan-friendly. This naturally occurring substance is known to increase physical performance during high-intensity exercise¹ – making it the perfect daily supplement for taking your training to the next level.
KSM-66® also contains a high concentration of Ashwagandha root extracts, offering a balanced and complex blend of natural active ingredients with high bioavailability.
Hate the taste of grainy, unmixed shakes? Try our Protein Shaker Bottle for lump-free supplementing, every single time.
How do I use?
Clear Whey Protein:
Simply add 25g (one scoop) to 300ml of water and shake well. Enjoy before or after a training session to reap the benefit of natural nutritionals and a complete amino acid profile.
Take one Ashwagandha capsule daily. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily use. This should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 150-250ml of water daily. On workout days, take 1 serving either directly before or after exercise. On non-workout days, take 1 serving either with or shortly after a main meal.
Clear Whey Protein:
- Clear Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)
- Natural Flavouring
- Sweeteners (Erythritol, Sucralose, Acesulfame K), L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Lysine, Acid (Malic Acid)
- Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- Beetroot Powder
Allergens: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May also contain egg, soya and gluten containing cereals.
- KSM-66 ® Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera) (Milk)
- Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
Allergens: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May also contain gluten containing cereals, crustaceans, eggs, fish, soya, nuts, lupin.
- Creatine monohydrate (100%)
Why choose Naturecan?
Naturecan offers an exclusive and extensive range of high quality health supplements. All of our products are created using industry-leading technology and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.